Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: August 17 for $949,000Meticulously maintained 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom beach home with a 2 car attached garage, nestled in a premium location of the East Bluffs in beautiful Newport Beach, just steps away ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $2,200,000Completely redone Beach House in the revitalized Lido Marina Village area....walk to Woody's, Nobu, Lido Theatre. Lido Marina District is being transformed with The Lido House boutique ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 17 for $2,000,000Coveted Balboa property! Located in the elite southern end of the balboa peninsula, this charming, historic cottage is nestled within a short distance of Balboa's diverse shops and rest... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $4,195,000Breathtaking, unobstructed panoramic ocean, harbor, Catalina island, city light and back bay views from this amazing bluff front pool home in guard gated Castaways. Remodeled in 2016-20... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 22 for $1,695,0001st time on the market since 1950. This quintessential artist’s bungalow sits on a quiet street within the always popular neighborhood of Newport Heights. Just minutes from the Beac... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 21 for $2,600,000Welcome Home to the Port Streets. This pristine property shows very light and bright with four bedrooms plus a bonus room or office. The spacious upstairs master suite boasts fireplac... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 20 for $1,065,000Prestigious Harbor Ridge community of Newport Beach offers highly sought-after single level residence. Situated on a premium corner lot, providing lots of lights to this exceptional res... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $5,295,000A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY ON THE INFAMOUS BALBOA PENINSULA. THIS PROPERTY OFFERS UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN VIEWS AND TWO RETAIL STORES (BOTH LONG TERM TENANTS) AND TWO... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 21 for $1,795,000Highly desirable cul-de-sac location in Newport Beach , just minutes from the Back Bay. This single story 5 bedroom 3.5 bath home features a open floor plan, spacious backyard and overs... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 21 for $4,395,000Soon to be completed. Very unique custom home designed by acclaimed Laguna Beach architect David M. Parker & Los Angeles interior designer Denise Richards. An opportunity that rarely ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 21 for $1,199,000This stunning Bluffs home with peek-a-boo Back Bay views on a private cul-de-sac is what you have been waiting for! Upon entering this bright and light multi-level home, you find an ope... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 21 for $3,100,000Dramatic! Spacious! Awe-Inspiring and full of light. Walk into this fabulous contemporary open space and be wowed by the striking Barrel Ceilings, the polished concrete floors and slee... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 16 for $3,495,000Situated on Lido Isle on an oversized parcel, this soft Mediterranean home is complemented by meticulous craftsmanship, detail and amenities. A grand entry introduces two floors of grac... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $4,195,000Beautifully positioned in an idyllic location on Lido Isle, here is a rare opportunity to own an approximate 4,700sf home sited on a grand, 50’-wide street-street parcel, in one of Ne... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 21 for $2,999,999Stunning ocean view, ultra-chic beach house. A contemporary mix of modern and cape cod architecture. Sophisticated open floor plan with third level wrap-around cabana and patios encomp... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 21 for $895,000Welcome home to your Mid Century Modern Masterpiece located in Santa Ana Heights. This classic California gem is a steal with its indoor/outdoor living space, open floor plan, and spaci... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Newport Beach, California is one of the few beach towns that offer a wide variety of housing from homes located on the sand, bay ......
Newport Beach is considered one of the most expensive beach towns in Orange County, California with real estate two to three time......
Balboa Island is well known for its historic homes located on the small island in the city of Newport Beach. nbsp;Many of these h......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 23rd, 2017 at 6:15pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.