Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: July 22 for $2,398,000Welcome to the prestigious 24 hour guard gated community of Harbor Cove. Situated on one of the largest and most secluded cul-de-sac lots in the community, this home’s premier positio... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $2,795,000Located in one of Newport Beach's most desired neighborhoods, Dover Shores, on a large 9266 sq foot lot, this home has it all! At over 2700 sq ft, this modern 4 bed/4bath remodeled ho... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $3,595,000Step up to the oceanfront lifestyle! Superbly positioned between the Balboa and Newport piers and just a short stroll from bustling Marina Park and myriad water activities, this freshly... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $449,000Completely upgraded super cute "Junior One Bedroom" with fantastic upgrades that include a newer kitchen with Quartz countertops, hardwood flooring, newer bathroom & canister lights thr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $4,495,000This exceptional custom home located in the highly coveted Port Streets offers 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and large basement. An elegant foyer opens to the light and bright living room ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $3,195,000This remodeled and expanded 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home is located in an ideal location within the Port Streets community in Newport Beach. With an open floorplan offering vaulted ceil... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $1,149,000Here's a wonderful chance to own an extensively remodeled 3 bedroom Newport Crest home with a peek ocean view. Upgrades galore including remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, air conditionin... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $2,995,000As time goes on, it becomes increasingly difficult to find those Mid-century modern gems in Dover that haven’t been stripped of their well-aged style to be replaced with the layers of... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $1,087,000Welcome to 453 Vista Trucha! Opportunity awaits - this is the perfect home for a Buyer looking to remodel and make this home their own. This light filled, end unit home has three bedroo... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $2,495,000Exquisite highly sought after model plan D on corner lot. The two-level attached home offers an enviable end location with just one direct neighbor located behind the prestigious 24 hou... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $3,195,000Don’t miss out on this exquisitely remodeled and expanded rare single level gem in the highly coveted community of Eastbluff. This entertainer’s dream situated on an expansive lot ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 21 for $2,990,000A unique and rare opportunity to live in the Newport Beach 621 Building featuring multiple panoramic bayfront views. This 2,200 sq. ft. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom (plus a den) open floor pla... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $4,575,000Enjoy the ultimate indoor/outdoor Southern California lifestyle at this custom Mediterranean villa on Newport Beach’s desirable Lido Isle. A prime corner homesite backs to a beautifu... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 21 for $949,000This charming, coastal home is located in the gated community of One Nautical Mile, aptly named for it’s location just one nautical mile from the beach. Entry to the condominium on t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 22 for $2,350,000Come see this gorgeous property with stunning views of the Back Bay from every room in the house! This property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac street, in one of the most highly desira... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Newport Beach is one of the most expensive places to live in Southern California and we always have clients looking for distresse......
The Newport Beach market has seen a big increase in activity and real estate prices with homes selling at record speed with many ......
One of the recent occurrences that has happened in the last year due to the COVID vaccine in the trend for more homes to have pri......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 23rd, 2021 at 10:41pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.