Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: November 24 for $1,300,000If you have been priced out of Newport Canyon, here is your opportunity! At this price, you can do all your own upgrades and live in a house that totally reflects YOUR style. Exact mode... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 30 for $698,000Newport Beach Lifestyle, Ocean Breezes, Gorgeous sunsets and walking distance to beaches, restaurants and Sunset Park. This beautiful and unique two bedroom, two bathroom, den and loft ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 24 for $2,498,000Beach living at its best! Enjoy incredible ocean views inside and out this light-filled 3 bedroom 4 bathroom property including a fireplace-warmed rooftop deck overlooking the surf, san... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 25 for $1,799,000This four bedroom, three bathroom home is located just blocks from one of Newport's finest beaches. It has been tastefully updated and remodeled to include an open gourmet kitchen with ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 1 for $2,195,000This refined, redesigned and exclusive mid-century modern, single-level home provides an open floor plan, sophisticated attributes and a tranquil backyard oasis. Draped in wood floorin... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 25 for $599,000*Great Location And End Unit In The Newport North Community Of Corsica Villas* Wonderful Opportunity To Make This Spacious 2 Bedroom Townhome Your Own. Large Private Balcony/Patio For O... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 27 for $1,950,000This quintessential Newport Heights cottage is on the highly desirable 400 block of El Modena Ave. With 3 Bedrooms and one newly updated bathroom, it is perfect to live in or build you... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 30 for $1,200,000... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 24 for $2,595,000Greeted by the inviting Dutch door entry, you will be enchanted by this gorgeous Cape Cod-inspired home, located in one of Newport Beach's premiere gated communities, and situated on a ... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 1 for $699,000Beautiful Townhome in the heart of East Bluff. Fully Remodeled home New floors and new kitchen. Spacious back yard. Spacious perfectly sized rooms for all your furniture.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 29 for $3,995,000An opportunity to live in highly sought after Dover shores, an exquisite mini estate with Back Bay panoramic views and gorgeous city lights by night is back on the market. Through the g... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 30 for $1,449,000Fantastic location in the Esabluff area of Newport Beach. Walking distance to shopping and tennis club. Very spacious 5 bedroom "Z" plan on corner lot. No attached walls. First floor ma... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 25 for $3,888,888Located in an exclusive Equestrian Zoned Neighborhood, this Brand New Contemporary Property is ready for its first residents. This sophisticated modern home provides a spacious open flo... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the most popular communities in Newport Beach is the Port Streets neighborhood. nbsp;This is a very family oriented neighb......
Buying a home near the Pelican Hill Resort of Newport Coast is among some of the most expensive homes you will find in coastal Or......
One of the more popular places in Newport Beach to find rental properties is on Balboa Island. nbsp;If you have ever visited Newp......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 1st, 2020 at 10:37pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.