Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: August 17 for $2,000,000Coveted Balboa property! Located in the elite southern end of the balboa peninsula, this charming, historic cottage is nestled within a short distance of Balboa's diverse shops and rest... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 13 for $2,000,000This exceptional residence is located on one of the premier locations of Newport Shores. Boasting unobstructed views both of the ocean; and of the canal, the adjacent wetlands, extendi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 13 for $9,980,000Another "One of a Kind" Masterpiece created by a Grand Collaboration of Chris Light (Architect Phenom) and Uber Builder Charles Van Cleve, just a few month's to move-in but still time t... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 15 for $2,795,000Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condominium located right on the beachfront on Balboa Peninsula. There are spectacular views of the Newport Bay and Marina and Balboa Island located bet... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 15 for $1,250,000Two blocks from the Newport Beach Pier, this breezy, updated three-level residence on The Peninsula offers SoCal beach living at its best. This well-appointed modern condo boasts an ext... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 16 for $3,495,000Situated on Lido Isle on an oversized parcel, this soft Mediterranean home is complemented by meticulous craftsmanship, detail and amenities. A grand entry introduces two floors of grac... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 14 for $3,895,0001957 Port Trinity is your opportunity to own a brand new home in the heart of Newport Beach’s most exclusive family neighborhood, Harbor View Homes. Located in the interior loop of th... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $949,000Meticulously maintained 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom beach home with a 2 car attached garage, nestled in a premium location of the East Bluffs in beautiful Newport Beach, just steps away ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 15 for $975,000This ideally located Newport Beach townhome in the ocean-close community of Newport Crest, has all the amenities you need for comfortable coastal living. Enjoy poolside lounging, hosti... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 15 for $4,500,000Be the King of Kings!! Live in Newport Heights on the Exclusive Kings row. Over 3000 sqft home with over 18,000 sqft lot with panoramic ocean views. Just a short distance to the beach,... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 14 for $2,795,000This alluring, classic ranch home is situated perfectly in the coveted and upscale neighborhood of Newport Heights. This two-story entertainer’s dream home is the perfect opportunity ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 11 for $1,250,000Unobstructed ocean and harbor views from Laguna Beach sweeping down the Main Channel of Newport Harbor to Palos Verdes!!! The Gold Coast of Orange County is your oyster from this penth... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 14 for $2,049,000A beautifully redone home in Dover Shores that has had a complete overhaul into a stunning mid-century inspired modern home. 4 bed, 3 bath, 2053 sq ft with pool and amazing oversized b... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 14 for $3,900,000At last! A home to call your own on one of the most sought-after peninsulas in Southern California. This remodeled residence was designed to inspire the chef inside you or simply the su... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 17 for $4,195,000Beautifully positioned in an idyllic location on Lido Isle, here is a rare opportunity to own an approximate 4,700sf home sited on a grand, 50’-wide street-street parcel, in one of Ne... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 17 for $5,295,000A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY ON THE INFAMOUS BALBOA PENINSULA. THIS PROPERTY OFFERS UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN VIEWS AND TWO RETAIL STORES (BOTH LONG TERM TENANTS) AND TWO... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Newport Beach is considered one of the most expensive beach towns in Orange County, California with real estate two to three time......
Balboa Island is well known for its historic homes located on the small island in the city of Newport Beach. nbsp;Many of these h......
Real Estate prices have really gone up since the big dip on 2008 as its getting hard to find any properties in the Newport Beach ......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 18th, 2017 at 5:40am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.