Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: June 1 for $3,795,0001821 Port Charles is an impressive 2018 custom built home that was designed with a combination of classic elegance, sleek simplicity, ultimate comfort, and bright living spaces. From th... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 3 for $3,775,000Welcome to 11 Greenbriar Lane. This stunning soft contemporary, single level home is ideally located in the exclusive guard gated community of Big Canyon, and one of only three homes on... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 4 for $2,200,000Luxury Live Auction! Bidding to start from $2,200,000! Stunning coastal craftsman inspired retreat ideally located at the end of a cul-de-sac & adjacent to Harbor View Nature Center. Bu... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 29 for $2,950,000Virtual Tour Live at http://tinyurl.com/ycrzzk6r This architecturally significant offering is defined by clean lines and wide-open spaces. Integrating neutral elements strike a balance ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 3 for $1,075,000Look no further, 398 Villa Point is the single level locale you've been waiting for. You have every single room renovated for your enjoyment alongside a spectacular golf course view, ma... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 4 for $2,779,000This 1990 Built 4 bedroom+bonus room, 3 bath home is located in the desirable Port Streets neighborhood. with lots of upgrades and recent remodel. Beautiful backyard featuring a private... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 1 for $2,275,000This is a wonderful opportunity to own a beautifully remodeled home situated in a premier Port Street location. This lovely home features wide planked French Oak hardwood flooring, a re... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 2 for $1,350,000June 2020... life is so different than anyone could have expected... but our wants and desires remain the same... safe, secure, beauty, peace and if we could wiggle out a bit of joy, al... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 1 for $4,695,000Centrally located among the coveted streets of ultra-exclusive Lido Isle on a rare larger than average lot, this is a striking contemporary dream home in the making. Designed by boutiqu... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 29 for $4,995,000Stunning views from this 3 bedroom single family home on the beach on prestigious Lido Isle. Master suite with stunning views with 2 additional bedrooms on the main floor. Kitchen has... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 1 for $6,995,000On the market for the first time in nearly 50 years, 2286 Channel Road is truly extraordinary. Boasting a prime bayfront location at the tip of coveted Peninsula Point, a private dock, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 2 for $5,395,000Located directly at the edge of the sand on Newport Beach’s prized Oceanfront, this Brand New Construction penthouse villa is graced with panoramic ocean, beach, coastline and pier vi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: June 3 for $4,095,000Introducing a Dover Shores Classic originally built by St John Knits Founder. Every detail of this home was rebuilt with designer upgrades, unobstructed views of the Upper Newport Ba... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 3 for $3,280,000Located on a quiet tree-lined street, 25 Landport exudes warmth, charm & comfort. Spanning 4,576 sq.ft & offering 4 ensuite bedrooms, 4.5 baths PLUS 4 CAR GARAGE. The estate has gener... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 30 for $435,000Penthouse Level * Extremely Quiet * No Footsteps From Above* Interior Building Location Away From Superior Ave & Hospital Rd Street Noise Building Located Adjacent to Pool/Clubhouse/G... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 29 for $2,495,000Experience the epitome of Lido Isle living in this Ralph Lauren inspired 2 bed 2 1/2 bath, bayfront home. Enter the spacious and bright condo to find walnut hardwood floors, crown moldi... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Its that time of the year again when everyone seems to be looking for a furnished vacation rental property. nbsp;Most people that......
Newport Beach has a wide variety of homes to choose from luxury bay front properties to those located in the many gated communiti......
Doing a 1031 exchange can be very stressful due to the time constraints you have to locate and close on a property. nbsp;The time......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 5th, 2020 at 10:41pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.