Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: March 20 for $3,150,000Welcome to the cutest house on Balboa Island!! Location location location this property is only 6 homes away from North Bayfront and boardwalk also close to Ruby Beach and town. Words c... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 20 for $1,572,000Fantastic Balboa Island cottage combining 1926 charm with today's comfort. Lovingly maintained and updated through the years. This sunny two story home has two bedrooms, two updated bat... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 20 for $1,650,000Beautiful Remodeled Baycrest North /Dover shores single story home. Massive curb appeal with charming porte-cochere and 2 car garage. This traditional 3 bed 2.5 bath home is the perfect... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 21 for $1,499,000First time on the market in more than 50 years! Welcome home to 1918 Deborah Lane. Situated on a quiet street in the coveted Harbor Highlands neighborhood, located a short distance from... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 18 for $1,900,000Walking distance to the award-winning Mariners Elementary School and in close proximity to the local shops and restaurants in Westcliff Plaza and 17th Street, 1900 Teresita Ln offers an... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 21 for $11,975,000An exquisite representation of Cape Cod craftsmanship and design this breathtaking oceanfront home located within the picturesque community of Peninsula Point is irreplaceable. Commandi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 18 for $2,650,0002134 Miramar is the perfect beach home. Located on the highly sought after Balboa Peninsula Point, this move in ready home evokes the charm of a remodeled quintessential 1920’s beach ... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 19 for $2,580,000Excellent location on Lido Island this updated home is a must see. Street to street lot with parks at either end of the street as well as one of the Lido Island docks. The home is floo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 21 for $2,590,000Upgraded and expanded, this exquisite 5 bedroom Port Streets home is constructed with the highest quality craftsmanship throughout. A stunning gourmet kitchen, featuring Thermador and ... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 22 for $5,288,000Reimagined, redesigned, and newly renovated. Savor glistening Ocean and Harbor views throughout by day before being captivated with a dazzling array of nighttime city-lights that embell... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 21 for $1,075,000Villa Point - Offers the opportunity to live and play in one of the most desirable locales in Southern California. An ocean close community that reflects the unique style and essence of... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 18 for $1,499,000Single story corner lot, 4 bedroom, 2 baths, 2 car garage with storage, travertine floors. Good size yard.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 19 for $2,695,000A wonderful opportunity on this 4 bed 3 bath home recently remodeled throughout. No stone has been left unturned as the property was taken down to the studs and rebuilt. Tasteful design... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 18 for $4,395,000This elegant and turnkey, Transitional style Plan 4 is a “must see home” and likely the most exciting Providence model to come on the market in years. With over 5,850 square feet of... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 20 for $3,995,000As seen on the Newport Harbor Home Tour and designed by famed Designer, David Riley, 1952 Windward Lane is a rare opportunity to own one of the finest built homes in the Baycrest/Dover ... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 19 for $1,500,000Cottage style house located in the city of Corona Del Mar. Within walking distance to Little Corona Beach and all the great shops and restaurants that Corona Del Mar has to offer. Very ... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
We get requests from clients who are looking to buy a condo in the Newport Beach area and that are looking for a unit that has a ......
One of the benefits of being a real estate agent is getting exclusive viewings of the latest homes and condos to come on the mark......
One of the most popular to find a rental property in Newport Beach is the Villa Point community. nbsp;Besides located in a secure......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 25th, 2019 at 12:26am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.