Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: January 30 for $3,995,000Charming remodeled single story Lido Isle home located on an extra large street to street lot. Beautiful wood beamed ceilings in the living area and four bedrooms. The spacious living... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 2 for $2,049,000Enjoy this luxurious and modern home with a beautiful patio that stretches into the private greenbelt that has been completely remodeled with the finest finishes. Located adjacent to Ea... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 1 for $4,495,000Rarely on the market, this iconic Equestrian property spans just shy of an ACRE offering TWO side-by-side improved parcels that border Newport‘s Back Bay Nature Reserve. This ENORMOUS... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 30 for $5,695,000Balboa Island welcomes a new, stunning custom home from Sailhouse, with high-end finishes throughout, and a perfect central location on the island. Brand new construction to be complete... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 1 for $2,495,000Located just blocks away from the picturesque Back Bay, 369 Santa Isabel is a highly upgraded property sited on an approximately 9,818 square foot lot. Featuring four bedrooms and three... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 4 for $7,295,000LIDO ISLE BAY FRONT WITH DOCK. IDEAL, MID-ISLAND LOCATION. Few places are more desirable to call home than the amazing paradise of Lido Isle. When a vintage home comes to market on the ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 31 for $2,995,000Charming Balboa Island Duplex, Circa 1932. The main cottage showcases 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a den, beautiful fir wood floors, and a sunny front patio. The private rear 1 bedroom, 1 bath ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 1 for $3,500,000Welcome to this Balboa Peninsula beach treasure with 3 opportunities under one roof. 419 E. Bay Avenue is located just steps to the sand at the bay AND the ocean and is a block from the... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 29 for $1,325,000Many homes can claim to be bright and spacious but 2101 E 15th St #15 really owns it! Located in the small community of Villa Sienna adjacent to Cliff Haven, this 3 bedroom 3 bath town... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 2 for $1,650,000Welcome to the beautiful Bluffs of Newport. This very desirable SINGLE level Linda plan is perfectly located in the Bluffs on the Bay Association. This home has been remodeled and is so... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 31 for $6,250,000Rare opportunity to purchase a new construction duplex located on the Newport Beach Peninsula. The front residence features two bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, with a total living area of 1... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 31 for $2,750,000After more than 50 years, one of the most exclusive and largest interior corner lots on Newport Island is now available at 509 38th Street and 3801 Channel. The possibilities here are e... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 31 for $7,000,000Located in the Prestigious Port Street Community of Newport Beach, this architectural masterpiece was built in 2021 with attention to upscale design and unsurpassed detail. This newly b... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 1 for $4,795,000Welcome to 409 Belvue Lane. Bright & charming, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is nestled into one of the most desirable locations in Newport Beach: Balboa's Peninsula Point community. ... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
The Meridian is a great place to find short and long term leases that are located in the heart of Newport Beach. nbsp;If you are ......
The Newport Beach real estate market saw several properties sell for over the $15 million dollar price point with the top three h......
One of the hidden gems for finding residential condos in Newport Beach is a small community called Villa Siena. nbsp;The location......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 5th, 2023 at 11:30pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.