Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: October 14 for $1,795,000This inviting single-level home with subtle ocean views in the exclusive guard-gated community of Harbor Ridge is designed with coastal and beach accents, rich hardwood floors, and skyl... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 11 for $3,300,000Gracing a prime, sunny corner on peaceful and serene Little Balboa Island, 301 Abalone is a picture-perfect Balboa Island jewel-box cottage, just a block from the East Bayfront and Gran... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 14 for $749,000This is the unicorn of condos. Completely remodeled in 2017, this two bedroom, two bathroom 949 square foot ground floor unit is fresh and bright, situated in an amazing location acros... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 16 for $5,995,000BAY FRONT ON LIDO ISLE. Here’s an opportunity to remodel a residence in a truly special locale. Located on the bay on Lido Isle, with a sandy beach at your feet, life does not get muc... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 10 for $2,285,000An Exceptional Opportunity to live in the Prestigious Community of Beautiful, One Ford Road! Highly upgraded Estate, offers Guard Gated Entrance into this Exclusive Enclave which is sur... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $2,600,000Luxury Live Auction! Bidding to start from $2,600,000! Welcome to 1817 W Bay Ave. Unit A: the completely renovated lower unit condominium located on Balboa Peninsula with Bay front view... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 13 for $3,499,000One of only 19 lake front homes in the exclusive Newport Beach neighborhood of Cherry Lake, discover this charming home on a 30,000 SF lot, the largest in the enclave. The Cherry Lake c... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $2,100,000Steps to Lighthouse Park and the Bay. A few more steps to the Newport Pier. Walking distance to all Newport Peninsula has to offer. Come see this Beautiful 2 bedroom 3 bath with Rooftop... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 13 for $7,795,000Spectacular soft contemporary Lido Isle Bayfront home with fabulous sunset, bay and city light views. This custom built home designed by Eric Mossman AIA features a spacious kitchen tha... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 15 for $2,250,000An opportunity like this does not come around often! Set on a large corner lot in one of only five cul-de-sacs in the heart of Newport Heights, just blocks from Newport Harbor, the Back... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 11 for $2,250,000Very charming , welcoming and desirable home in Newport Heights. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home is just a short stroll from the beach, Lido Island and Cannery Village . All bedrooms a... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 13 for $3,695,000CASTAWAYS: You will love the shingle style Eastern Seaboard influenced inviting home that is full of charm and traditional detailing. Located in the private 24 hour guard gated com... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $7,295,000Coming soon! This gorgeous bayfront home will accommodate up to a 70-foot yacht. Open beamed ceilings, panoramic views and so much more.... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 14 for $1,595,000Exquisite Bluffs residence on a quiet cul-de-sac with spectacular Back Bay views (plus a 5-car garage, a $100,000+ conversion). This absolutely meticulous property has been completely r... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the most impressive gated communities by the beach in Newport Beach is arguably the Pelican Point community. nbsp;If you h......
One of my favorite places to look for a rental home is the Baycrest gated community in Newport Beach. nbsp;If you have ever visit......
One of the top gated communities in Southern California is arguably the Pelican Hill and Pelican Crest neighborhoods. nbsp;Living......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 17th, 2021 at 12:46am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.