Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: January 16 for $1,299,000Fabulous Bluff Front location with Back Bay and City Light Views from all major rooms. This warm and welcoming home is an end unit expanded "D" plan with over 2100 square feet located o... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 13 for $1,995,000Beautiful and highly desirable townhome located in the exclusive guard gated community of Big Canyon. This gracious home sits on an elevated lot at the end of a private cul de sac surr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 18 for $2,695,000This beautiful single story 4 bedroom, 3 bath Dover Shores home with private pool & spa is great for entertaining. Flexible open floor plan wrapped around an exceptional back yard and p... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 17 for $2,795,000Recently remodeled and presenting a sophisticated soft-contemporary ambiance, this spacious single-level home on a highly desirable lane in Newport Beach’s coveted Westcliff East neig... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 12 for $2,300,000Lowest priced property on the water in Newport! Dont miss your chance to own a home with a dock on Newport Island! Currently property is a duplex, total of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 11 for $3,295,000This is one of the prettiest homes on the market, inside and out. This American Classic home newly built in 2014, is designer perfect; hand crafted millwork, European wide plank oak fl... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 11 for $13,495,000A modern Spanish expression of architectural beauty, professionally designed by Don Stine, this home is as rare as it is impressive. Relish 180-degree glistening ocean and harbor views ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $9,300,000East Coast charm meets West Coast chic with this striking Cape Cod estate in Dover Shores. Panoramic views abound from this corner location. Park your Duffy on one side, your yacht on t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 18 for $3,349,000Welcome to 1919 Glenwood Lane, a true entertainer's paradise located in the Baycrest North neighborhood of Newport Beach. Nicely remodeled and re-designed, this home celebrates the gath... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $2,029,000This stunning home, which has been renovated throughout with only the finest of materials, is situated on an oversized 7700 square foot lot in the highly desirable Port Streets neighbor... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 12 for $1,070,000This alluring condo is nestled in the prestigious Newport Bay Towers, situated in a prime location of Balboa Peninsula that is surrounded by Balboa Fun Zone, Local eateries and shops, I... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 12 for $2,475,000This exquisite French Mediterranean Bonita Canyon-Madison Lane "Dover" model is impeccably maintained on a superior Cul de Sac, interior tract location with a larger lot. There are 4 b... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $1,945,000Super cute, charming & quintessential Balboa Island cottage duplex. Bright & cheery, close to the Balboa Ferry. 2 bedroom, 1 bath front house, studio in back.... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 17 for $3,250,000The exquisite, newly redesigned, property of 215 Amethyst offers luxury living in a relaxed environment. The main floor - draped in limestone flooring - affords the most ideal, open flo... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the best kept secrets in Newport Beach is the bay front and ocean view community of Newport Shores. nbsp;The neighborhood ......
Irvine Terrace is a popular Newport Beach community located in the plush Corona Del Mar area. nbsp;It is considered one of the mo......
Breakers Drive is a very unique gated community located directly above Big Corona Beach and steps to the sandy beach. nbsp;Situat......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 19th, 2018 at 12:45pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.