Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: May 6 for $929,000... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 7 for $645,000The “Tree House” is ready for its next owner! This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo comes with vaulted ceilings and a rare 2 car garage (which normally comes with the 3 bedroom units). In... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 9 for $1,379,500Welcome to 501 Playa, a traditionally appointed end unit "Delores" plan in an unusually pleasant location surrounded by trees and gardens. This home has a split-level design with custom... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 7 for $2,599,000Enjoy single level living in Dover Shores with a resort-style back yard on this quiet interior street. The California coastal curb appeal lures you into this lovely home with great vol... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 5 for $1,099,000LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! This Townhome is ideally situated in the well maintained Spinnaker Bay Community which is perfectly placed between the Bay and the Pacific Ocean. This 2 bedr... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 10 for $2,350,000Charming beach home in great Peninsula location! Just steps to have your toes in the sand at the ocean or the bay. There is a front patio for dining or entertaining as well as a rooftop... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 6 for $2,295,000Designed by renowned designer Nate Berkus and featured in Better Homes and Gardens, this beautiful single-level Port Street home sits on a spacious wraparound corner lot. Meticulously r... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 6 for $3,650,0001506 Anita is the epitome of Mid-Century Modern Living right in the heart of Newport Beach. This 2800 sqft home boasts 4 bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms. As you enter the large d... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 5 for $2,795,000Located several houses from the greenbelt, this charming, recently renovated Port Street home offers 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A newly remodeled kitchen and expansive great room with... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 7 for $3,975,000Custom French Country Masterpiece. First time ever on the market, completed in 2011 by Teale Architecture and Vitorelli Construction. Comfort and elegance on the coveted 100 block, co... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 7 for $2,649,000Lovely large single story ranch style home nestled in the Dover shore area. This approx. 2910 sq. ft. home on a 9319.5 Sq. ft. lot has 4 bedrooms, three baths, nice large private offic... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 6 for $575,000Extended one bedroom with an additional huge nook that extends the living area to perfection. The Northeast facing windows are great for afternoon sun. The open floor plan design with t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 11 for $2,000,000Very rare stand alone home on the peninsula with out having any connected walls. Located just one block to the surf and sand. This property has two main floor bedrooms, both with privat... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the recent occurrences that has happened in the last year due to the COVID vaccine in the trend for more homes to have pri......
We recently had a client call into our office looking for a furnished rental property for under $5,000 a month. nbsp;They wanted ......
One of the more popular places to look for a rental property in the Newport Beach area is small condo complex commonly known as N......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 12th, 2021 at 2:52pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.