Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: September 29 for $995,000Wonderful family home is an upgraded and remodeled end unit Dolores three bedroom. Very Private wrap around patio with unique front access and new pavers for al fresco dining on warm Ne... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 30 for $1,675,000Remodeled and expanded single level 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Deane Townhome, Dover Model, with private spa and unobstructed peek-a-boo views. Quiet cul de sac location. Sliding glass doors in ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 1 for $879,000Priced like a bank-owned property! This incredibly priced Bluffs "X" plan is an end unit with almost 1850 sqft, 3bd, 2.5 ba, family room off kitchen. Kitchen was upgraded and some slide... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 5 for $1,695,000With an esteemed location in Westcliff near Mariner’s Elementary, this bright Craftsman-style residence offers lush landscaping and a private courtyard to create a secluded setting fr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 30 for $4,950,000SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE. This is one of Balboa Island’s most iconic homes located on the coveted South Bayfront. Views across the main channel to the Pavilion are un... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 30 for $849,000Bright and open two bedroom with loft in gated community unit with Golf Course View. Updated kitchen with newer counter top and stainless steel appliances. Great size balcony for mornin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 29 for $2,449,000Completely renovated Cape Cod inspired home situated on a large lot at the end of a cul-de-sac within the premier family neighborhood of Harbor View Homes. This stunning home has been f... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 5 for $1,995,00021 Harbor Ridge is located on a premium lot in Harbor Ridge Estates! This Single Level 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms home is perfectly positioned to capture panoramic ocean views from Cat... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 5 for $5,995,000Featuring brand new construction by award-winning Patterson Custom Homes, this remarkable beachfront estate redefines the ultimate in luxury coastal living. Brandon Architects expertly ... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 29 for $1,197,500You must see the extravagant remodel of this Bayview Terrace home! Goodbye ‘80s and hello gorgeous! The new stone-faced fireplace featuring a custom mantel draws your eye up to the ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 29 for $2,575,000Gracing a private and oversized parcel, this refined contemporary-style Dove Shores residence exudes a sophisticated ambiance throughout. Recently created by the principles of the accla... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 1 for $2,695,000Experience the ideal blend of East Coast traditional charm and stylish West Coast indoor/outdoor living. This fabulous two-level home on a large lot in Newport Beach's Baycrest provides... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 29 for $2,395,000This quintessential beach house is located on a beautiful tree lined parkway allowing for a quick walk to the bay or beachfront. Spectacular attention to detail throughout with designer... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 30 for $5,499,000Rich in exquisite traditional taste, yet open and inviting, this lovingly remodeled bayfront estate will please the most discerning buyer. Boasting over 4,800 square feet, this home was... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 29 for $2,799,000Located on one of Orange County’s best-kept secrets – secluded and serene Cherry Lake. This is a rare opportunity to own one of 19 homes with lake frontage with arguably the best vi... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 1 for $2,698,000Imagine enjoying the very best of everything....The finest details, and spectacular ocean, harbor, Catalina Island and city light views, that remain timeless! This magnificent residence... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
The Harbor View Hills South community is ideally located at one of the highest points in the upscale Corona Del Mar area of Newpo......
The city of Newport Beach, California is rich in history and offers homes that date back to the early 1910s. nbsp;A large majorit......
Newport Beach is filled with many water front homes in neighborhoods that surrounded the Newport Bay which leads out to the Pacif......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 6th, 2015 at 1:30pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.