Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: November 15 for $5,700,000Wonderful Oceanfront corner lot single family home. Great for large families and entertaining. Only the second owner in the last 100 years! Great area, located in the heart of the oce... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $2,395,000Extensively updated soft contemporary in West Newport ideally located by the beach, Newport Island and nearby amenities. A recent remodel showcases open living areas with two bifold gl... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 18 for $1,849,000Situated within the exclusive gate guarded community of Granville. single level floorplan offers sweeping views of the first hole of Newport Beach Country Club. The home features extrem... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 17 for $599,000Minutes to the beach, Balboa peninsula, Lido Marina Village, restaurants, bars, Sunset Ridge park and great schools. Updated 2 bedroom, 2 bath, bright and open with a fabulous layout. T... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 22 for $1,799,000This Newport Heights single-story home was redesigned in 2007 to give you the convenience of single-level living and to really deliver on space where you want it most – the kitchen, f... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 20 for $5,299,000Enjoy unobstructed, breathtaking harbor and ocean views from this premiere seaside residence near the end of the peninsula. Beautifully updated and maintained, the two-story home is com... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 17 for $2,199,000Welcome home to this remote island in the Pacific. What could be better than waking up on Balboa Island? Well, it might just be waking up on Opal Avenue, one of the must sought out loca... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 22 for $1,999,999Gorgeous luxury home nestled in highly sought-after neighborhood. Great floorpan enhanced with fabulous upgrades. Spectacular entertainers' yard with fountain, putting green, sitting ar... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 16 for $2,975,000The Mid-century design has been retained in this rebuilt 4 bedroom plus office, 4 1/2 bath home. Double door entry leads to a private courtyard featuring a Pistache tree with a gorgeou... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 20 for $1,849,000Incredible opportunity to own a newly remodeled, single level home in the Baycrest area of Newport Beach. Beautiful white oak wood floors, large great room with a large fireplace and wa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 16 for $2,195,000Trophy Balboa Peninsula Multi-Unit. An array of textures and modern inspiration blend wonderfully throughout this luxurious and highly versatile multi-unit farmhouse. Located in the h... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 21 for $1,430,000This spectacular end-unit home is light, bright and charming from the inside-out. The home is 2,648 square feet, has four bedrooms, two-and-a-half-bathrooms, and a large upstairs room t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 20 for $1,475,000Prime Newport Island Vacant Lot. 30’ X 95’. This offering is contingent upon sellers ability to separate 411 39th Street and 413 39th. The Seller must comply with all requirements t... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $1,069,000This wonderful....3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath townhouse is situated on one of the largest accessible greenbelts in the county, which boasts more than 2000 mature trees, creating an urban forest... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $3,499,000Situated in an outstanding location in the desirable "100 block" of Ruby, this stunning OVERSIZED home plus guest apartment offers square footage that can't be duplicated today (over 3,... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 20 for $825,000Enjoy your Resort-Style living here! This is a great convenience location! See the agent's remarks.... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Breakers Drive is a very unique gated community located directly above Big Corona Beach and steps to the sandy beach. nbsp;Situat......
The newly released Bravo TV show Real Estate Wars features two teams that compete for business in the Orange County area of South......
One of the best places to find historic home in the city of Newport Beach, California is the Balboa Peninsula Point area. nbsp;Th......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 23rd, 2017 at 4:40am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.