Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: March 5 for $1,470,000Fabulous, spacious, light, bright, recently remodeled and refreshed, detached Newport Heights home with four bedrooms and bonus office/gym, plus rooftop deck, ideal for working at home.... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 3 for $2,995,000Ocean views! This light and bright work-live residence is located in the heart of the peninsula. Enjoy the day-to-night livability with everything just a short distance away. The ground... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 2 for $3,715,000Property was sold off market prior to listing and is being input for comp purposes only. Located in the highly sought after One Ford Road community, this beautifully upgraded Providenc... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 3 for $1,100,000Sea Island community is centrally located to Fashion Island, beaches, schools, local freeways, and Orange County airport. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath is designer perfect. The foyer invites... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 5 for $2,100,000at lot... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 6 for $2,428,000In the heart of Newport Beach is the perfect single level beach home that you have been waiting for. This charming beach cottage is just a second walk to the sand and the Pacific Ocean.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 5 for $2,750,000Don’t miss this CUSTOM SINGLE STORY HOME IN A PRIME DOVER SHORES LOCATION! This home shows off CLASSIC NAUTICAL ARCHITECTURE with shiplap siding! Step into a BRIGHT, OPEN FLOOR PLAN... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 4 for $2,750,000Welcome to “355 Walnut” in Newport Shores, built new in 2018, a slice of Contemporary Genius. Upon entering the home you will be taken by the detail craftsmanship, custom stone work... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 1 for $3,750,000Step up to the oceanfront lifestyle! Superbly positioned between the Balboa and Newport piers and just a short stroll from bustling Marina Park and myriad water activities, this freshly... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 4 for $848,000This bright and airy 3 bed, 2 bath home is nestled in the highly coveted Bluffs of Eastbluff. As you walk into the home, you will notice the modern interior with large front and back wi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 3 for $8,900,000This extremely rare Balboa Peninsula Bayfront triplex has one of the most spectacular Newport Harbor, Fashion Island, Saddleback mountain, and city lights views in Newport Beach. With o... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 2 for $6,995,000Gracing a prime corner lot, surrounded by the harbor on one side and sandy beaches on the other, this newly constructed Newport Beach Bayfront abode epitomizes California luxury in a mo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 4 for $3,395,00015 Boardwalk is perfectly positioned on the best cul-de-sac in prestigious, guard-gated Bonita Canyon. This Wyndover Bay Home provides the space & privacy to live and thrive. Spanning o... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 1 for $1,295,000Situated on one of the most admired streets in The Bluffs, 2135 Vista Laredo welcomes you with bright, timeless beauty and delights with its sought-after location on the lush, expansive... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 3 for $3,995,000Enviably located just two homes away from the surf and sand of Newport Beach, this spacious soft-contemporary residence offers on-trend style, luxurious amenities and cutting-edge tech.... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 2 for $2,550,000Located on the inner loop of the highly sought after Harbor View community (The Port Streets), a remodeled and expanded Portofino offers an open concept great room, drenched with tons o... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the more popular places to look for a rental property in the Newport Beach area is small condo complex commonly known as N......
There are several Newport Beach homes that are scheduled to be coming soon on the market for sale. nbsp;Home buyers now have real......
If you are in the market for a very affordable rental property in Newport Beach that has been newly renovated then make sure to c......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 8th, 2021 at 3:13pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.