Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: April 10 for $1,895,000Welcome to this Classic Balboa Island Cottage with it's inviting red Dutch door with beveled glass panels. Very conveniently located to Marine Ave. with it's entertaining personality a... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 10 for $3,195,000Trust sale, property to be sold in as is condition, seller will make no repairs. Opportunity to build new in Bayshores!... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 9 for $2,650,000Welcome to 813 West Bay Avenue, this unique bayside home is located in the sought after west bay location on the Balboa Peninsula, just one home back from the Newport Harbor. Completely... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 7 for $2,595,000Giant 2747 sf Balboa Island duplex, with unduplicatable size just down the street from the North Bayfront. 227 Opal is a rare, oversized Island home, with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths in the ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 9 for $3,200,000Don’t miss this rare opportunity to bring your imagination and design your dream home in the coveted community of the Peninsula Point on Balboa Island! Come experience the lifestyle ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 12 for $2,288,000Welcome to 14 Rue Biarritz, a beautifully reimagined single level design perfectly situated above the 5th fairway, in the esteemed guard gated Big Canyon community of Newport Beach. You... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 13 for $2,395,000Few locations on the Balboa Peninsula can rival Island Avenue for fun, convenience and a great neighborhood feeling. Located mid-peninsula, within an easy walk of the 7th Street and E E... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 7 for $799,000Welcome to 158 Woodburne in Bayridge, in a small private gated community in the heart of Newport Beach. Offering 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and approximately 1181 square feet of living ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 13 for $1,435,000Check out this quintessential 1924 Balboa Island cottage. From the moment you enter this charmer through it's Dutch door you will appreciate this beautifully restored two bedroom Island... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 9 for $3,450,000Magnificent Prime Location in highly sought-after Dover Shores. Stunning Sunrises, Cool Ocean Breezes and Amazing Views of popular White Star and Evening Beaches. Located above the fabu... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 8 for $1,695,000This Duplex is located less than 1,000 feet from the sand and 250 feet from the back canals in Newport Beach. Two large front and back upper unit terraces, the back with a private stair... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 9 for $4,795,000Chic, new, fabulous - Lido Isle at its finest. Newly rebuilt and refreshingly unique, every level of this residence is certain to please. Positioned on a large parcel, close to the entr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 11 for $998,000California coastal living in the heart of Newport Beach. 3 bedroom PLUS OFFICE tri-level home. One Nautical Mile is a gated community near all that Newport Beach has to offer. Just a sh... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 12 for $1,299,000Welcome to 26 Ebb Tide Circle, a beautiful, Modern, Coastal retreat, completed in 2020. This single family detached home meets high-end living in the new community of Ebb Tide at Newpo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 7 for $675,000Newport Beach 2 story townhouse 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths 1412 sq ft. less than one mile from the beach in an idyllic setting. Enter to expansive newly painted living room with wood like... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 12 for $3,650,000Beautiful Bay Views, steps from Newport Harbor boardwalk. Traditional beach home with contemporary finishes. Under construction and nearing completion May 2021. This single family, thre... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
We recently had a client call into our office looking for a furnished rental property for under $5,000 a month. nbsp;They wanted ......
One of the more popular places to look for a rental property in the Newport Beach area is small condo complex commonly known as N......
There are several Newport Beach homes that are scheduled to be coming soon on the market for sale. nbsp;Home buyers now have real......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 14th, 2021 at 3:08pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.