Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: August 28 for $2,695,000SPECTACULAR ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM BUILT ESTATE WITH A FRENCH FLARE IN ONE OF THE MOST DESIRABLE AREAS OF NEWPORT BEACH.. UNIQUE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN BY LENNA KAST CELEBRATED FOR HER AWA... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 23 for $1,155,000Located in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Newport Beach(Newport Heights), mere blocks to water front dining, entertainment,boating,Fashion Island shops and Hoag Memorial ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 27 for $1,695,000LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! This charming & pristine, remodeled Balboa Island home with Dutch-door entry is situated just 5 houses away from the North Bay Beach and just a short, 2 ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 29 for $325,000Welcome to Lido Peninsula!! Resort like living in Newport Beach where you can enjoy the local harbor and beach communities. This two story sunny Cape Cod style manufactured home is tuck... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 25 for $699,500Beautiful Condo with Ocean View. One Full bathroom and two bedrooms.... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 26 for $1,599,000A rare find on Lido Isle. This property is in need of some attention! You have the option to either remodel within the existing structure or add additional square footage to the upper... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 25 for $2,495,000Beautiful, recently renovated single level home on oversized 12,197 square foot lot, perfectly situated at end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with a “park like” yard that can be viewed fro... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 24 for $1,300,000Last time this property was for sale was 1910, same family 105 years. Charming beach house, approx. 5 houses from the sand. New granite counter top, Pergo flooring, new paint. This prop... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 24 for $3,490,000***NEW HOME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Permit is pending, but the Coastal Commission has been approved! Just waiting for the final approval. Won't take long! Property to be sold as-is w... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 27 for $1,795,000What a view! Single story home in the sought after Newport Beach community of Seaview. This charming home features - spacious living room with panoramic views of the city lights and p... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 26 for $1,844,000Highly renovated inner loop single level home just four from the Greenbelt. This wonderfully located property is an awesome opportunity at an entry-level price with a superior location ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 28 for $1,850,000This bright and sunny two bed, two bath single level home in prestigious guard gated Big Canyon offers golf course views and has been generously appointed with elegant designer finishes... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 27 for $4,195,000Spectacular sweeping views of the crystal blue ocean and pristine sandy beach extend all the way down to the pier from this prime corner lot oceanfront home. Perfectly situated at the b... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 23 for $2,299,000A rare gem on the market. Completely remodeled/expansion in 2005 (2 stories + 1100 sq/ft). Again a recent backyard/kitchen remodeled with high end appliances in 2014. This 5 bedroom, 5 ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 26 for $1,689,000This fantastic home resides on one of Baycrest's finest, tree lined streets and features a large, private lot with approximately 9500 square feet and a resort-sized pool. Built by Ivan ... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 25 for $2,259,000WLR Larson Development LLC brings you their first project in Newport Beach in the Baycrest community at 1711 Skylark Lane. This 4-bedroom, 3-bath home has been transformed into elegant ... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
The city of Newport Beach, California is rich in history and offers homes that date back to the early 1910s. nbsp;A large majorit......
Newport Beach is filled with many water front homes in neighborhoods that surrounded the Newport Bay which leads out to the Pacif......
New Construction homes located by the beach are always high in demand and typically sell relatively quick if priced accordingly. ......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 30th, 2015 at 12:50pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.