Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: April 26 for $3,295,000BEAUTIFUL NANTUCKET-STYLE CAPE COD ISLAND HOME WITH ELEVATOR, custom built in 2008 by Island specialist Dennis Vitarelli and designed by noted Island architect Ian Harrison. This stunn... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 28 for $1,795,000An inviting strada entry introduces this charming Lido Isle beach cottage which is beautifully positioned in an idyllic location just two homes from the bay. This enchanting home is sit... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 28 for $2,800,000Entertainer's dream home! Located in the elevated Port Streets of Newport Beach. Spacious 4355 sq.ft. provides large living, dining, home theater/recreation room, and kitchen areas wi... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 27 for $1,098,000Warm and welcoming family-friendly home tucked away in the desirable Santa Ana Heights neighborhood of Newport Beach. Oriented on a sunny, corner lot of 9,000 sft this property offers a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 28 for $2,575,000Location, Location, Location--Adorable 4 bedroom, 2 bath Balboa Island 2 Story "Story Book" Cottage with huge front patio surrounded by lush plants & trees for the perfect entertaining ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 25 for $4,695,000This is the Newport Peninsula’s ultimate beach house; With close to 7000 square feet of living space, this custom built home has plenty of room for comfortable living and entertaining... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 25 for $534,500Buy smart. It's the things you can't change that are most important when purchasing a home. And with any home, it can be the model and location. And that's what makes this home a smart ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 27 for $7,250,000Just in time for the summer season …Come home to your custom built home -situated on an oversized lot in one of the best locations on the beach ! Enjoy your family & friends in one ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 28 for $8,995,000This Mid-Century Modern style bayfront home is located on the coveted Eastern tip of Lido Isle. From this vantage point you have one of the finest views of Newport Harbor's main turning... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 22 for $1,765,0001.2.3.4.5. One of the coolest and most unique addresses on the Peninsula! 123 45th Street duplex only six homes from the sand with Ocean Views! 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms up and 2 bedrooms ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 27 for $2,449,000Situated on an over 8,800 sq ft lot, this charming single level residence is designed for stylish coastal living. This 3 br, 2 ba home is located in the highly sought after exclusive Cl... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 29 for $4,150,000Waterfront home located on only 24-hour guard-gated Newport Beach island, with private community clubhouse, guest boat dock, tennis court, children's playground, and sandy beach on lago... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 29 for $3,350,000Highly sought-after Summer House 3 in guard-gated One Ford Road! Boasting over 3,900 square feet of immaculately-appointed living space, this stunning home truly has it all! Features a ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 28 for $2,600,000Bring your best offer and enjoy fabulous views of Balboa Coves, Newport Island, Newport heights, stunning homes and sunsets! This channel front "Beach Cottage" offers 3 bedroom 3 full ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 27 for $865,000One of the best locations in Bayridge. This home is move in perfect with fabulous wood floors and white plantation shutters through out. This has one of the best floor plans available... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 29 for $3,489,000Exceptional 6 bedroom plus recreation room residence in one of the most popular family neighborhood in Newport Beach. Located in the interior loop of Harbor View close to the award win... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
The Bayside Village community in Newport Beach is a collection of manufactured homes that are located near the water and offers s......
Beyond the traditional ways of buying a home where you make an offer, get it accepted, close escrow and then move into a home is ......
The most expensive homes sold in 2015 in Newport Beach all sold for more than $10 million dollars and were some of the most beaut......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 30th, 2016 at 2:01am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.