Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: July 18 for $1,495,000Beautiful four-bedroom, freshly remodeled home in the highly sought after Bluffs community. This property has recently been renovated into a light, bright, open concept living space tha... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $4,250,000Built in 1948 and recently renovated, this gorgeous waterfront duplex offers a unique living experience that’s defined by stunning views and laid-back luxury. Along with a 30-foot boa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 21 for $1,850,000Experience coastal living and great community feeling simultaneously in this exquisite four bedroom and three bath home. The home's elegant airy design exhibits Southern California li... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $2,185,000Encompassing four bedrooms on two spacious levels, this Balboa Peninsula Point home evokes the charm of a quintessential 1920’s beach cottage. The main level features a spacious livin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 21 for $3,900,000Welcome to Echo Beach! 56th Street is the most legendary beach in Newport. 5600 Seashore is new construction and the premier property in the Echo 56 development offering amazing sit dow... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $3,895,000This Elegant Cape Cod sits on a very large lot which allows for large gatherings on the patios adjacent to the salt water pool. This home was remodeled by the current owner and no expen... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 14 for $2,495,000Welcome to your new home in the gated community of Harbor Hill! This gorgeous home offers a well designed floor plan with a multitude of social spaces and intimate retreats. Your living... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 14 for $580,000*** Click on the matterport 3D showcase and pictures. Don’t miss your opportunity to own THE luxury pad in Newport Beach. This home is fully equipped with a comfortable lounge area th... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $1,625,000Welcome to this quintessential Newport Heights cottage! This single level home features an open floor plan with vaulted beamed ceilings, wood floors and crown moldings – truly capturi... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 21 for $1,999,000Newport Shores on the Canal. This beach property is on the Canal looking towards Huntington Beach, only 2 blocks to the beach at Orange Street and one block to the association club hous... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 18 for $1,469,000Located in the private, guard gated community of Newport Canyon, this beautifully renovated two-story home is an excellent turnkey opportunity in Newport Beach. Completely updated in 20... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 14 for $648,000This is a beautiful attached single family residence in a prime location! Walking distance to Hoag hospital, minutes away from the beach, Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza. Perfect... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $3,495,000Just steps to the sand, discover this rare opportunity to own a single family home with an attached guest house and mother-in-law suite. Sitting on a large corner lot, 107 Highland span... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $2,345,000A beautifully remodeled 5 bedroom, 4 bath duplex located just one block from Marine Ave and the Bay. The upper unit has 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and is fully upgraded. Complete with fe... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $2,000,000Fantastic opportunity to build your Newport Heights dream home. Adjacent home being built at +/- 4,900 sq. ft. Super Newport Beach location, easy reach to beach, harbor and shopping on ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 17 for $4,300,000Custom built with quality craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail, this timeless 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom Cape Cod home sits on one of the largest lots in the premier family nei... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Newport Beach is considered one of the most expensive beach towns in Orange County, California with real estate two to three time......
Balboa Island is well known for its historic homes located on the small island in the city of Newport Beach. nbsp;Many of these h......
Real Estate prices have really gone up since the big dip on 2008 as its getting hard to find any properties in the Newport Beach ......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 21st, 2017 at 7:46pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.