Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: November 29 for $6,995,000This truly exceptional contemporary waterfront residence is located in the exclusive gate guarded community of Linda Isle. With an extensive renovation in 2008, using only the highest q... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 29 for $1,895,000Quintessential Balboa Island Duplex Cottage centrally located in "The Heart of the Island" on desirable Ruby Avenue - just one block from famed Ruby Beach. The main home, loaded with t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 2 for $829,000This beautiful three bedroom, three and a half bathroom tri-level home is located in the exclusive and gated enclave of Newport Palisades. Enter in the first floor and you'll find a pri... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 30 for $2,195,000This charming home is located in the perfect family neighborhood of the Port Streets. The home has been extensively expanded and upgraded to include 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths in 3275 sq... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 29 for $2,635,000Situated on a premier 40 ft lot in the middle of the island with a street to strada location sits this warm and inviting four-bedroom three bath home. The property has an abundance of n... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 1 for $4,150,000On a rare, oversized lot on prestigious Galaxy Drive, this elegant 2008 remodeled contemporary farmhouse is the essence of single level luxury living. Architect Thomas Burger and lands... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 30 for $4,995,000A 2016 Newport Harbor Home Tour favorite, this stunning, soft contemporary masterpiece perfectly embodies coastal living at its finest. Extensively remodeled in 2016, this designer’s ... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 28 for $325,000This charming, luxuriously renovated cottage is located a stones throw away from the resort's private beach. This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with a loft. This home truly has top-of-lin... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 1 for $1,375,000LIVE ORIGINAL! Brand-new modern townhouse of 1,900 SF with great room, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, roof deck of more than 450 additional SF with ocean and city lights views. Situated in de... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 1 for $719,000Ideally located in central Newport Beach off Dover & Westcliff - This two bedroom, two bath single level condominium boast over 1,400 sq. ft. of open living space. Walking distance to ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 29 for $3,099,000Views of Newport Back Bay and Fashion Island set the backdrop for this meticulously maintained and renovated Dover Shores home with gracious indoor/ outdoor living, and sophisticated ye... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 29 for $2,695,000Look no further, this light and bright remodeled Port Streets home has it all with 5 bedrooms, 5 ½ baths in approximately 4300 sf of beautiful living space. Recently remodeled with wid... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 1 for $4,699,900Gate guarded and exclusive Belcourt Manor Estate. Contemporary Mediterranean architecture and your own private paradise. This home offers privacy and a peaceful space upon entering th... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 29 for $1,995,000RARE, LARGE FIVE BEDROOM DUPLEX COTTAGES ON BALBOA ISLAND located on the sunny side of the street, just a short walk from the Ferry, Boardwalk, and Island beaches. The front cottage ... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Newport Beach is a very affluent area with a wide variety of luxury gated and water front communities. nbsp;When it comes to seni......
There are several condo communities that are located within walking distance to Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach that consist of Ne......
The Wedge is one of the most famous surf breaks in Southern California and is located at the very tip of the Balboa Peninsula. nb......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 5th, 2016 at 11:40pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.