Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: September 26 for $1,999,000225 La Jolla represents an amazing opportunity to own a single-family home with easy walkability to all of Newport Beach's best dining and shopping. Lido Village, A Restaurant and Mark... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 21 for $900,000Rarely available views of the Newport Beach Country Club golf course, from this charming one bed, one bath condo; featuring vaulted ceilings and a stone fireplace. The gated community o... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 26 for $1,190,000Freshly remodeled and located in the greenbelt-lined community of The Bluffs in Newport Beach, this bright open unit is one of the largest floor plans with 1,564 square feet, 4 bedrooms... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 23 for $3,950,000Fabulous custom home located on The Little Island with a front patio for relaxing and socializing with family & friends. Enter thru a private gate into a garden that leads to a double c... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 27 for $699,000Welcome to 19 Sundance the premier location in the wonderful Newport Terrace community. Enjoy affordable coastal living with adjacent greenbelt for walking the grounds and trails with b... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 22 for $4,500,000Wait for it......... 3 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, 3 Car Garage, 3 Fireplaces, Pool, Private BBQ, Skylight, Bay view, Ocean view, Pacific Coast Highway view, Fashion Island view, Saddleback M... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 21 for $1,595,000The finest of Southern California coastal living. Built in 2018, this coastal contemporary home is situated on a premier lot with ocean, mountain and pool views from the incredible roo... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 27 for $1,500,000Charming two bedroom beach cottage in prime Balboa Peninsula location! In between the Bay and the waves at Newport Beach Pier and all the area has to offer, this is the epitome of South... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 21 for $4,150,000Tremendous opportunity to own your very own “get-away” in Orange County’s best kept secret - Cherry Lake. Consisting of only 19 homes with lake frontage, Cherry Lake is spring fed... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 23 for $3,730,000Live Your Best Life! Comfortable, Stylish and Luxuriously-Appointed, this Beach-Close Estate is ready for you to call Home. Thoughtfully upgraded and impeccably maintained, this perfec... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 24 for $9,495,000Coming to the marketplace soon.. Welcome to white water surf views that erupt from flat sandy beaches and beyond to Catalina and San Clemente Islands. Three levels of Pacific and tw... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 24 for $1,978,000LOCATION, LOCATION! Gorgeous Back Bay Bluff Front and Eastbluff Park Canyon views from this upgraded and expanded "E" floor plan. This wonderful home is an end unit with dedicated drive... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 24 for $1,825,000Charming, 1915 Balboa Beach House with original built-ins and updated kitchen and bathrooms. This 100+ year old home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a wood burning fireplace with gas start... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 24 for $7,200,000Check out this modern, updated canal-front home and live the Newport Beach Dream. This home has undergone a major remodel last year with new kitchen, Fleetwood doors, custom flooring, n... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the most impressive gated communities by the beach in Newport Beach is arguably the Pelican Point community. nbsp;If you h......
One of my favorite places to look for a rental home is the Baycrest gated community in Newport Beach. nbsp;If you have ever visit......
One of the top gated communities in Southern California is arguably the Pelican Hill and Pelican Crest neighborhoods. nbsp;Living......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 28th, 2021 at 8:00am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.