Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: January 20 for $2,295,000This move-in ready 4 bedroom, 3 bath home has been completely remodeled and has amazing curb appeal. Located in the prestigious Newport Heights neighborhood, this home has a modern-trad... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 20 for $6,795,000Situated on one of the most coveted streets within Newport Heights is 2400 Cliff Drive. Completely remodeled in 2020, this absolutely stunning & spacious fusion of modern Santa Barbra c... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 15 for $1,795,000A must see ASAP! This charming 4-bedroom, 3 bathroom home is situated in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Harbor Highlands. The picket fence and front courtyard, surrounded in g... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $625,000Secluded location in Newport Beach adjacent to the Talbert Nature Reserve and just 2 miles to the beach. Enjoy the Ocean Air and living close to nature with a hiking and biking path tha... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 14 for $2,495,000Live the Balboa Island lifestyle at this Beach close property with excellent proximity to Newport Harbor and all island activities. This Classic island Duplex is located in a superb loc... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $2,675,000205 Via Cordova is an original Lido Isle charmer with approx 40' street frontage and approx 30' along the strada. Designed by Architect Stanley Kenneth Bell, this home features a downst... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 14 for $3,675,000This gorgeous, turn-key home has been updated inside and out…and one you will want to see!! More information coming soon. Call to set up your private showing beginning January 25, 2... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $3,895,000Welcome to 1031 Kings Road, with sit-down ocean views from every level and multiple balconies, this home frames the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island like a piece of art. Through the cu... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 20 for $1,749,000Opportunity knocks! If you've been waiting to purchase an entry-level home in the Westcliff/Dover Shores neighborhood of Newport Beach, this is the perfect chance. Not only is this ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $4,195,000This newer, custom Port Streets home is ideally located just steps from the community's largest green belt on an “inner-loop” street. The beautiful open-concept home was designed by... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 18 for $3,195,000Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the Back Bay, mountain-scapes and glittering city lights from this meticulously maintained Dover Shores masterpiece. Enter through your gated courtyar... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $1,200,00077 Sea Island is beautifully remodeled condominium overlooking 5th fairway of Big Canyon Country Club. A RARE find, this home is one of only a few condos that offer a 2 car garage with ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 15 for $629,900Location, Location, Location!! Gorgeous Upgraded Home resting in the highly sought after Gated Community of Villa Point in Newport Beach! Perfect for the First-Time Homebuyer, or the Lo... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 18 for $2,198,000TURNKEY SINGLE LEVEL home sets the tone for gracious living in exclusive 24-hour guard gated BIG CANYON. Situated on a rare lot providing side yard access, new landscaping and a custom ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 19 for $895,000Brand new elegant designer, luxury townhome that has been built with attention to detail with beautiful, modern amenities. This home offers an open concept floorplan with chef inspired ... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $1,250,000Enjoy the ultimate Newport Beach lifestyle in this stunning remodeled home on the greenbelt in the Bluffs. Attention to detail & builder craftsmanship is evident in this spacious home. ... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
If you are in the market for a very affordable rental property in Newport Beach that has been newly renovated then make sure to c......
One of the most popular communities in Newport Beach is the Port Streets neighborhood. nbsp;This is a very family oriented neighb......
Buying a home near the Pelican Hill Resort of Newport Coast is among some of the most expensive homes you will find in coastal Or......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 22nd, 2021 at 6:42pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.