Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: October 28 for $1,999,000This exceptional remodeled four bedroom, three bath home is located steps from one of Newport’s finest beaches. Featuring a stunning gourmet kitchen with slab Carrara marble counters,... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 26 for $7,250,000Welcome to 4407 Seashore Drive, arguably the best location in West Newport. Taken down to the studs in 2007, this incredible beachside duplex is located on the sand and has been in the ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 28 for $2,599,000Welcome home to this iconic neighborhood in Newport Beach known as the Port Streets! This fabulous two-story home is an entertainer's dream! Idyllic setting with a storybook look and p... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 24 for $2,995,000This beautifully remodeled and expanded home has five bedrooms, four and one-half bathrooms, including a ground level bedroom with ensuite bath, a spacious living room, and family room.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 28 for $1,200,000Nestled in the highly desired community of Newport Heights is a beautifully remodeled condominium that shows pride of ownership throughout. As you enter the home you will be graced by f... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 28 for $2,330,000Santa Barbara style single family home in the guard gated Bonita Canyon. Quietly nested at the rear side of the community, this hidden gem is away from the crowds but close to all the H... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 26 for $2,200,000A welcoming single story home in the desirable Newport Beach neighborhood of Eastbluff! This charming property features 3 bedrooms, 2 3/4 bathrooms and approximately 2,756 square feet o... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 28 for $2,675,000Enjoy the Newport Beach lifestyle in this impressive townhome located in exclusive Guard Gated Belcourt. A dramatic, spacious central entry hall, large enough to accommodate a baby gran... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 24 for $2,895,000This ultra-stylish home is located in the coveted enclave community of Lido Villas. With an urbanism influence, the high volume, open concept lives like a loft and beckons you home. The... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 26 for $4,125,000916 E Oceanfront is a prime location oceanfront duplex on the boardwalk. This lower unit is a 2 bed 2 bath with STLP permits, with a very desirable ground floor patio. The upper unit is... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 26 for $649,900Unbeatable value: best price per square foot compared to any active condo in 92660! This bewitching two story home boasts TWO master suites with ceiling fans and walk-in closets: one ha... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 28 for $1,345,000Coming Soon! Located in charming Harbor View Knoll with view of Canyon.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 24 for $2,735,000This beautiful residence is located in one of Newport Beach’s most desirable communities of Bonita Canyon. Clean interiors are highlighted by beautiful living spaces accentuated by ab... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 29 for $9,800,000An Exquisitely custom estate located in the exclusive guard gated community of One Ford Road. 1 Troon is only one of 7 magnificent custom estates located on Troon Drive. This California... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 28 for $1,890,000Welcome to 1218 Berkshire Lane, a prime Dover Shores home located within the highly desired Mariners School District. This elegant single-level residence, sited on a premiere street, ha... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 28 for $929,000This is the one you've been waiting for in the desirable gated community of Villa Point. Stunning renovation with high-end quality materials and fixtures – everything new to drywall. ... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Buying a home near the Pelican Hill Resort of Newport Coast is among some of the most expensive homes you will find in coastal Or......
One of the more popular places in Newport Beach to find rental properties is on Balboa Island. nbsp;If you have ever visited Newp......
Newport Beach is one of the most expensive beach towns in Orange County and finding a new construction home can run several milli......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 31st, 2020 at 1:32pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.