Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: November 15 for $5,500,000Jewel of Big Canyon Community! Located in the most exclusive community of Big Canyon, this home is the shiny star of the neighborhood, with an incredible view of the golf course and a l... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 14 for $650,000Explore the possibilities in this tastefully upgraded, secluded 2 bedroom in Newport North Townhomes. Designed with an open-style floor plan and an inviting private patio, this upper en... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 15 for $598,000Rich dark woods, bamboo flooring, black granite counters, architectural lighting throughout and much more! This is the Largest Newport Terrace floor-plan consisting of 3 bedrooms and 2.... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 13 for $3,595,000Beautiful home on an amazing lot in the highly sought-after Port Streets. This spacious home has 4 large bedrooms, 5 ½ baths, and an office that could be turned into a 5th bedroom. The... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 18 for $1,624,900Model perfect Bluffs Z Plan perfectly situated on a beautiful wide greenbelt lot in the coveted community of Eastbluff. Master Suite is located on the first floor. Walls of glass showca... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 15 for $1,710,888HIGHLY DESIRABLE "BAYCREST SOUTH" SINGLE LEVEL HOME (NO INTERIOR STEPS) WITH FOUR BEDROOMS AND FOUR BATHS, POOL & SPA. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO RENOVATE OR BUILD NEW HOME. NO HOA OR MELLO-R... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 20 for $2,695,000Quality design, incredible condition and first-rate location. This 3 bedroom, 3 baths Cape Cod designed home is just one house from the sand, and is more than worth seeing and owning. T... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 18 for $1,599,990Located in the highly desirable neighborhood of Newport Heights close to the beach, harbor, Newport Mesa Unified schools, restaurants, shopping, and freeways, is this exceptional 3 bedr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 18 for $879,000Ideally located in the highly desired gated private community of Newport Palisades, this tastefully finished home offers a perfect melding of volume, warmth, functionality and indoor/ou... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 14 for $949,999Upgraded large 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom home with beautiful ocean views, amazing flooring, countertops, inviting gas fireplace in the living room,a large balcony and much more! Great locat... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 13 for $2,150,000Your Opportunity awaits with this Best Value on Lido Isle. Enjoy your Perfect Outdoor Living here on Via Ithaca and Welcome to this Elegant Living on Lido Isle! This home sits on a high... VIEW DETAILSListed: November 20 for $8,200,000Situated on one of the largest lots on guard-gated Linda Isle, one of Newport Beach’s most coveted, exclusive and desired locations is this approximately 5600 square foot home, which ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: November 20 for $2,445,000Like living in an all-inclusive vacation resort! 409 Clubhouse is a coastal cutie nestled in the Finley Tract neighborhood along the charming Rivo Alto Channel. Light, bright, and pos... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Many home buyers go through the trouble of having to buy furniture for a home after the successfully purchase a home. nbsp;If you......
With every down turn in the real estate market we start to see more and more properties thinking creatively on how to sell their ......
The Fletcher Jones Mercedes location is widely advertised as being located at the 73 amp; Jamboree but what about the homes in th......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 21st, 2019 at 10:58am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.