Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: May 20 for $799,000Beautifully remodeled end-unit townhome in the desirable community of Newport Crest, just ten minutes from the sand and in the heart of Newport Beach. New engineered laminate wood floor... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 15 for $2,735,000905 Spring Tide sits high on a bluff with an endless panoramic vista which includes the Back Bay estuary and nature preserve, Newport Beach cityscape, Pacific Ocean vistas and Catalina ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 14 for $2,699,000Premiere location in the private gated community of Harbor Hill with only 40 custom homes. Located on a cul-de-sac street this Newport Beach home is just blocks from the famous Fashion ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 16 for $1,749,000The perfect family home in the sought after Harbor Highlands neighborhood of Dover Shores, Newport Beach. Tastefully renovated 3 bedroom 3 bath with a highly desirable, gracious floor p... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 16 for $1,620,000Walk to the beach and local restaurants from this quaint Beach House located in the Newport Shores Community. This home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 baths in approximately 1650 sqft with pl... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 18 for $2,695,000A must see community, in a private quite cul-de-sac!! Luxurious upgrades, great for entertaining and private quite time at home, this 5bedroom 3bathroom + media room+ fireplace+ private... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 17 for $3,200,000Luxury Auction!! Bidding to start $3.2M!! This impressive remodeled custom Modern Spanish Revival inspired home is exploding with quality & craftsmanship. The generous bright layout is ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 16 for $4,099,000Elevated in every way, this luxury condo occupying half of the 7th floor of prestigious Newport Towers bestows upon its guests the experience of 180-degree views of the Newport Harbor a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 20 for $1,575,000This classic Newport Heights cottage is perched on the hill overlooking the harbor waiting for tender love to remodel or build a dream home. This is an amazing opportunity to own a sl... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 15 for $1,495,000This three bedroom, two bathroom home is located just blocks from one of Newport's finest beaches and in the highly sought after 300 block of Newport Shores. It has been updated and exp... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 16 for $1,798,800Charming Single Story Home Located in Desirable Harbor View and Only Steps to Community Pool and Clubhouse. Community also has a New Sports Complex, Bike and Hiking Trails and Nature P... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 14 for $7,645,000Arguably one of the finest homes within the prestigious gates of Big Canyon, this masterfully built Hamptons style estate was designed by renown architect Brion Jeanette and meticulousl... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 16 for $935,000Welcome to this beautiful Newport Crest home near the sand in Newport Beach. This 4-bedroom condo offers an upgraded kitchen with new quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash an... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 17 for $635,000Enjoy this exceptional residence in the quiet community of Promenade Court in Newport Beach sited across the street from exclusive Santa Ana Country Club. This light and bright townhome... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 16 for $4,350,000An absolute coastal jewel on Balboa Island! This 3-Bed/4 Bath home is completely turnkey & impeccably designed. Famed architect Ian Harrison & celebrity designer Barclay Butera, both ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 18 for $3,695,000Beautiful home on an amazing lot in the highly sought-after Port Streets. This spacious home has 4 large bedrooms, 5 ½ baths, and an office that could be turned into a 5th bedroom. The... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
We get a lot of rental calls for the Versailles complex in Newport Beach due to its prime location and low rental rates. nbsp;The......
One of the smaller neighborhoods located near the Back Bay Area of Newport Beach is the Westcliff Grove neighborhood. nbsp;The co......
One the best places to find water front condos in Newport Beach is in the Lido Peninsula area, nbsp;Located at the very beginning......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 20th, 2018 at 11:34pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.