Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: September 20 for $5,475,000The perfect balance between classic & modern, 7 Yorkshire is the one of a kind estate you've been looking for! This rare, remodeled 6 bed/7 bath offering is at the end of a cul de sac, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $2,188,000Exquisite elegance in Seaview! Nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac in guard gated community close to association pool, spa and tennis courts. This stylishly chic estate has been ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 17 for $629,000Great little starter home in Newport Beach. Beach close so either ride or walk to restaurants, beach and surf. Nice hardwood floors, updated kitchen, newer roof and heating system. La... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 19 for $1,950,000Located in Dover Shores, one of Newport’s most cherished neighborhoods, this traditional home reveals a true embodiment of California living. Over 1,700 square feet of single level in... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 20 for $2,195,000When opportunity knocks...imagine the possibilities afforded by owning this turn-key beach home in one of the best locations on the Balboa Peninsula. Situated between the Newport and B... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $2,250,000Price just reduced! This is the first time this property has been on the market in 35 years! Property is located 3 houses from the beach. Don't miss this over-sized beach-close duplex w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 21 for $1,475,000One of only three luxurious villas on Lido Isle. This is a custom turn key home with very high-end finishes throughout including high coffered ceilings, natural stone and beautifully ... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 19 for $3,995,000Welcome home to this stunning Balboa Island modern coastal cottage. This brand new custom home is situated on a prime parcel in the highly sought after 100-block of Onyx Avenue offering... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 19 for $4,295,000505 L Street is just a short walk from the bay and ocean in the exclusive Peninsula Point community of Newport Beach. This remarkable brand new construction boasts a contemporary Europe... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 19 for $669,900Welcome home. Just open the door and unpack! Make this home your must have it! This is one of a kind located in Newport Beach. The pride of ownership radiates throughout this beautif... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 21 for $735,000Perfect Newport Beach Executive Condo with views of the ocean and the green belt with a privacy that feels like of owning a house. The Beautiful open interior boasts a formal living roo... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 17 for $1,250,000Light and bright upper condo near the Bay and Beach. This charming condo has an open floor plan with kitchen, dining, and living space opening to a deck that is great for entertaining.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 19 for $1,190,000No detail has been spared in this stunning, remodeled home located in The Bluffs neighborhood of Newport Beach. Rich distressed laminate wood floors, modern paint colors, recessed light... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $3,195,000LOWEST PRICED OCEANFRONT DUPLEX on the BOARDWALK! Next to the Balboa Pier, restaurants, and local shopping. Take the Ferry across to Balboa Island, tour the bay or go Whale watching. Z... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 18 for $1,350,000Located in Newport Heights, nearby award-winning schools, local beaches, shopping centers and freeways, this exquisite luxury town home offers a relaxing lifestyle. A premier setting in... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 18 for $650,000Ocean Close, Light and Bright, upper 3 bedroom (currently functions as 2bd/office) with a loft has vaulted ceilings for a more spacious feel. Home includes a sunny balcony off of the l... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
One of the premier locations for buying in a mobile home Park in Newport Beach is the Cannery Village Mobile Home Park. nbsp;The ......
One of the smaller neighborhoods located near the border of Costa Mesa and Newport Beach is the Vista Bahia community. nbsp;The l......
During a recent vacation to Paris, France there nothing like a visit to Paris without staying at two of the most famous and iconi......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 24th, 2018 at 10:25am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.