Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: July 22 for $5,999,000Unimaginable location! On much coveted Lido Island. AMAZING dock for your dream 60-foot boat, ready to explore the Pacific. 3BR+office 3½ bath open floor plan with massive views, massi... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 27 for $125,000,000Beautiful condominium in the exclusive New Towers, located on the Newport Harbor with breathtaking views. Approximately 1228 square foot, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Spa, Pool, Bbq, Boat D... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 24 for $2,295,000Brand new listing. First time on the market since current owner bought 33 years ago. This fabulous Balboa Peninsula Point home is just steps to the beach and bay. It was taken down t... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 21 for $3,250,000New construction in one of Newport Beach’s most coveted destinations. This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home was built with thoughtful precision, blending subtle contemporary finishes with mo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $320,000BEAUTIFUL BAY VIEW BUNGALOW LESS THAN 100’ FROM THE WATERFRONT! Own your own piece of Newport for $2,000 p/mo. BELOW MARKET RATE this GOLDEN LEASE!!! Move-in perfect cottage completel... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 22 for $4,895,000With a prime Oceanfront location on a corner lot in a quiet area of West Newport, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath beach house offers unlimited potential. A non boardwalk location on one of Ne... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 22 for $6,200,000Set amongst a grove of sycamores and pines overlooking a scenic private park in Newport Beach, this exquisite Big Canyon custom residence is a most unique and special offering. Three ye... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 27 for $4,495,000Situated at the eastern end of Lido Isle, this sophisticated estate is an entertainer's absolute dream home. Constructed using only the finest materials and located on a highly sought ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 26 for $1,795,000Located on a quiet street in Cherry Lake neighborhood. Home has been completely remodeled. Nice open floor plan, dual-sided fireplace and gourmet kitchen. The kitchen has new white cab... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 25 for $1,300,000A home to make your own! A lovingly cared-for single story home in the Harbor Highlands community of Newport Beach. Three bedrooms and two baths. Corner lot location creating an expa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 26 for $4,795,000At times a truly spectacular property comes to market; 336 Snug Harbor is an exquisitely built Home Tour residence in the desirable community of Cliffhaven. Masterfully mixed & thoughtf... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 25 for $550,000Beautifully renovated Newport Terrace townhouse. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Open floor plan with stunning hardwood floors. Includes fireplace and recessed lighting throughout. Kitchen featu... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 22 for $645,000JUST A QUICK 15 MINUTE WALK OR 5 MINUTE BIKE RIDE TO THE BEACH! END UNIT 3 br 3 bth home (1 bth not permitted) has original hardwood flooring, soaring vaulted ceilings, private patio, ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 27 for $7,895,000This ultra-luxurious Linda Isle bayfront home is located on a sunny 9,518 square foot lot in the island’s central lagoon with perfect Southern exposure and spectacular water views. De... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 22 for $1,399,000Gorgeous property, completely customized with over $600,000 in upgrades in beautiful gated Newport Beach community. This home features a wide formal staircase in the entry, solid 8 foot... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 24 for $895,000Rare end unit 4 bedroom townhome in the North Park area of the Bluffs. The owners remodeled the interior of the home some time ago and have repainted the entire inside in preparation f... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
The Wedge is one of the most famous surf breaks in Southern California and is located at the very tip of the Balboa Peninsula. nb......
The Echo 56 tract is one of the newest neighborhoods in the city of Newport Beach which offers luxury attached homes with three f......
The Bayside Village community in Newport Beach is a collection of manufactured homes that are located near the water and offers s......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 28th, 2016 at 3:10pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.