Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: October 12 for $1,275,000Nestled on a cozy street in Newport Beach, this home has endless opportunities. This 3bd,2ba home has an open floor plan with a dual fireplace and is in original condition. It has a two... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 17 for $2,098,000Dreamy, charming home on an ideal, corner lot in prestigious One Ford Road community. One of the largest lots for the Balboa plans! This is a quiet, private location near clubhouse, poo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 13 for $6,500,000Enjoy the ultimate Southern California lifestyle in this chic, stylish and upgraded Bayfront home on Lido Isle in Newport Beach. Panoramic water views come to life as yachts and sailboa... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $579,000Welcome home to this spacious light & bright unit located in the quiet complex of Newport Knolls. This well maintained home features new carpet throughout and two Master Suites upstai... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 18 for $2,250,000Located in the prized Newport Height’s neighborhood, enjoy a delightful cul-de-sac with 3,029 sq.ft. of ample living space and a 3 car garage. You will instantly be drawn in by the br... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 18 for $499,000Lowest priced 2 bedroom 2 baths move-in ready condo in Newport Beach!!! Resort living at it's best in desirable gated community of Versaille. Walk or bike to beach as well as stroll do... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 12 for $1,879,000This Newport Heights single level home has been expanded and remodeled and is beach close living at its finest! This with no detail left untouched, this 3 bedroom 3 bath, nearly 2,200 ... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $488,800Welcome to Westcliff Drive! This gorgeous 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo offers 943 square feet of spacious living. It's large and open entry way leads to a generously-sized living room, c... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 18 for $725,000It’s all about lifestyle! Rarely available first level condo with end unit location can be yours! This exceptional recently upgraded condo in gated Villa Balboa boasts one of the bigg... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 17 for $1,700,000Just finished full remodel on this open floor plan 4 bedroom 3 bath home in Newport shores community. Exceptionally light and bright, with a cozy living room that opens into the dining... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 12 for $2,875,000Located just steps from the sand and affording impressive views of the shore-break from the roof top terrace 2141 East Ocean Blvd is the quintessential beach retreat. With a charming C... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 13 for $549,900Walk to the beach without touching a major road! This remodeled, dual master suites, end unit townhome is tucked away in the private and quiet enclave of Newport Terrace. Surrounded by ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 14 for $879,000Upgraded townhome in Newport Crest Community. Located in the heart of Newport Beach with all it has to offer; beach, harbor, dining , shopping, and parks. Home has upgraded bathrooms,... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 13 for $599,000Welcome to the coastal lifestyle of Newport Beach in the beautiful resort-like gated community of Bayridge. This highly sought after Newport Beach community is situated in a magnificent... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: October 16 for $945,000Located in the highly desirable community of Big Canyon McLain in Newport Beach, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo has been meticulously remodeled. The Large gourmet kitchen is a chef’s d... VIEW DETAILSListed: October 12 for $975,000Charming Newport Beach Home! This amazing home is located in a highly desirable area of Newport Beach and feeds to the award winning Mariners Elementary. Lovely sprawling front yard and... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
The newly released Bravo TV show Real Estate Wars features two teams that compete for business in the Orange County area of South......
One of the best places to find historic home in the city of Newport Beach, California is the Balboa Peninsula Point area. nbsp;Th......
Newport Beach, California is one of the few beach towns that offer a wide variety of housing from homes located on the sand, bay ......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 20th, 2017 at 5:41am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.