Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: July 2 for $1,695,000Stunning and completely remodeled 2 bedroom, plus a den, end unit with a very rare and private large yard behind the guarded gates of resort-like Sea Island. No expense has been spared ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 6 for $2,095,000Rarely are homes available in the desirable, beach-close community of Lido Sands. Literally 300 steps to some of Newport's finest beaches, this coastal-inspired home was remodeled and e... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 1 for $1,408,000This stunning 2105 square foot back bay residence features 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms and is located in the highly desirable Bayview Terrace community. Warm tile flooring, french do... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 1 for $2,250,000Boldly perched in the hilltop of the exclusive gate guarded Harbor Ridge, experience the endless coastline, ocean, city lights and mountain views. Blending the beauty of the stone and m... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 2 for $1,069,000Charming Newport Beach Home! This amazing home is located in a highly desirable area of Newport Beach. Lovely sprawling front yard and long driveway for extra parking. Amazing feel of w... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 3 for $3,695,000This stunning home by Spinnaker Development is located on the desirable one hundred block on Balboa Island. This home has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen which opens to the g... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 2 for $1,499,000The various lifestyles, that 20122 SW Cypress St has to offer, are endless. Live in a sweet original Ranch style home with original hardwood floors while your horses enjoy their covered... VIEW DETAILSListed: June 30 for $1,199,999Truly a rare find. A 3 bedroom 2bath penthouse condo with 1850 Sq. ft. of air conditioned living space. Plus formal dining room or den . Well located side by side parking spaces. Bring ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 1 for $998,000Location, Location, Location! Located just one block from the beach. This single family detached beach house has been upgraded throughout and features 2 bedroom, 2 baths and a 1 car gar... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 5 for $940,000Mediterranean Town House in Big Canyon Villas. Located in a premier spot within the Villas community and in close proximity to the Clubhouse, Pool and Spa. This 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath Model 'D... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 3 for $3,975,000Great waterfront property on Balboa Peninsula with its own private beach and a 50 foot private dock for your Yacht. This is a comfortable beach home with great potential for an investme... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 5 for $1,245,000Best Location in Newport Shores! Beautifully located on a one way single loaded street directly across from the 61st St park, beach and canal , this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has ample... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 3 for $2,450,000... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 3 for $2,750,000Newport Island bay front with private boat dock. Great location near street end on canal facing east so lot's of sun on the front patio. Vintage Cottage Style single family home that ca... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 3 for $1,795,000This is the View you have been looking for in Newport Beach! 2 bedrooms, 2 baths & 1 fireplaces. Hardwood floors in the Ocean View Heights section of Newport Heights. Idealy located wit... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 1 for $1,450,000**** Newly Upgraded Kensington plan in the Prestigious Guard Gated Harbor Ridge Community of Newport Beach **** Located at single-loaded Cul-de-Sac **** This Gorgeous 4bed/3.5 bath Home... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Living in the Big Canyon McLain condo community has a lot to offer and is one of the best kept secrets in Newport Beach. nbsp;Loc......
The Versailles building in Newport Beach, California has a few select condos that can offer wonderful sea views of the Pacific Oc......
One of the unique things sellers are doing in todays Newport Beach Real Estate market is condo conversions. nbsp;The process enta......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 8th, 2015 at 1:17am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.