Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: December 7 for $3,150,000You will love the class and comfort of 319 Apolena. Designed by Ion Harrison, it has great open space, generous natural light and plenty of outdoor living! You are only 6 houses to Nort... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 5 for $599,0001521 August Lane is spacious 2-bedroom/2.5 bath air-conditioned condominium conveniently located in Newport Beach. Upon entering the house into the family room, guests are greeted with... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 7 for $1,499,998Located blocks from Newport Beach finest beaches and a short walk to the community Pool and other amenities. Walk through the front gate to a an open patio. Main floor has newer hardwo... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 8 for $800,000Located on the bluffs of Newport Beach and just 1 Mile from the Pacific Ocean sits the private and gated community of 'One Nautical Mile'. Built New in 2005 this 3 Bedroom*/2.5 Bath Spl... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 6 for $3,999,999Bring your most discerning clients to this beautiful custom home in the highly sought after Port Street neighborhood and you won't disappoint. Great floor plan with the downstairs feat... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 7 for $595,0002 Bedroom, 2 Bath, great location in community. Needs a few touches.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 4 for $11,300,000This gorgeous estate is positioned on the coast of Newport Beach’s chic enclave, Peninsula Point. The exquisite beachfront home boasts five bedrooms, with endless views of the Pacific... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 7 for $2,075,000This inviting custom single family residence on the Balboa Peninsula is located on a quiet street, just one house from the sand, and offers partial ocean views from several areas of the... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 5 for $569,000Beautiful, light bright and open 1,394 sq ft, 3 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom 2-story "end-unit" Newport Terrace Condo surrounded by beautiful parks and trails. Largest floorpan in the commu... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 6 for $2,499,000Welcome to the Residences at VUE Newport. Situated adjacent to VUE Marina in the heart of the Newport Beach Harbor, this 3 br, 3 ba residence is one of 27 exclusive luxury residences ac... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 5 for $2,358,000This light and bright semi-custom beach chic Port street home has lovely curb appeal. It is nestled in the middle of the inner loop of phase one close to baseball diamonds, clubhouse, a... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 5 for $5,890,000Showcasing a prime Brand New construction by award-winning and well known Builder SC Custom Homes & Architect Ian Harrison. This ultra modern and luxury beachfront masterpiece offers pa... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 8 for $579,000Welcome home to Newport Terrace! You will love this resort-like Newport Beach community located on the bluffs above Talbert Regional Park, beside picturesque Canyon Park and a short rid... VIEW DETAILSListed: December 6 for $1,949,000This immaculate single story home is located on a beautiful 9,500+sf corner lot in the popular Baycrest South neighborhood in Newport Beach. A private, gated courtyard entrance with wel... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: December 8 for $3,899,000This Custom Cape Cod Beauty offers elegance & comfort! One of the few lots on Lido that has a private back yard! The lot which is approx. 57' wide is centrally located on the island! Wh... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Irvine Terrace is a popular Newport Beach community located in the plush Corona Del Mar area. nbsp;It is considered one of the mo......
Breakers Drive is a very unique gated community located directly above Big Corona Beach and steps to the sandy beach. nbsp;Situat......
The newly released Bravo TV show Real Estate Wars features two teams that compete for business in the Orange County area of South......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 11th, 2017 at 8:35am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.