Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: July 15 for $2,599,000This is a RARE and SPECIAL opportunity to own a highly sought-after investment property on Seashore Drive; located on a rarely available and highly desirable oversized "Oceanaire" lot i... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $2,250,000Truly one of the most exquisite single level homes in the desirable Port Streets neighborhood, this home showcases the finest quality features throughout. With an open floorplan featur... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $1,499,000Rare opportunity in Newport Beach! This completely redesigned contemporary single-level home has an amazing open floor plan with a seamless indoor/ outdoor living experience off the fam... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $919,900Absolutely stunning Newport Heights home is an absolute must see! Located in the heart of Newport Beach and walking distance to trendy shops, great restaurants and a short bike ride to ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $729,000For the urban dweller, social butterfly, and first time homeowner alike, this ocean view property in the gated Villa Balboa community is an excellent location and place to call home. Up... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $889,000This sought after single-story end unit home is situated in the heart of Newport Beach’s finest communities - The Bluffs. This floorplan was originally three bedrooms, but it has been... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $2,549,000Located on an over-sized 35 x 90' lot, this charming Balboa Peninsula Point home is perfect for those looking for an upscale beach house get-away. Easily expandable, the home boasts thr... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 16 for $10,200,000This contemporary waterfront residence on Harbor Island Road overlooks the channel between Harbor Island and Linda Isle, and features beautiful sunset and main turning basin views. With... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $808,000Welcome to this great end unit Condo in Newport Crest Community just blocks from beach and private access to Sunset Ridge Park just steps away. This unit offers 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, lar... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 15 for $2,895,000Upgraded and well maintained east facing property on Grand Canal. Front unit is two bedrooms, two baths with an office space. The living room offers magnificent views of the Grand Can... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 18 for $875,000This highly upgraded townhome in the Upper Back Bay is quaint and charming. The 3 bedroom 2 ½ bath home is illuminated with natural light and feels spacious and welcoming. The property... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 20 for $1,599,000Located adjacent to the picturesque Upper Newport Bay Nature Reserve and few miles from the beach, this single story remodeled coastal home boasts charm and grace with eye catching curb... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $1,599,000This entertainer's dream home offers an open, flowing floor plan that includes spacious rooms, filled with natural light and lots of privacy. The great-room style of the living area ext... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $2,425,000This stunning Dover Shores remodeled home is stylishly updated and offers 2,570 sq ft of light filled living space. Enter through a private gated courtyard with fountain, this single-s... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 18 for $3,499,000This stunning 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom custom home, located in the Port Streets community in Newport Beach, features a highly versatile floorplan. A gracious entry leads to a formal liv... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $1,920,000A Very spacious & customized, golf course view home in pristine condition. The expanded 180 degree views of the Newport Country Club fairways & greens are spectacular. Many upgrades in... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Newport Shores is a great neighborhood that is located just a few blocks to the beach. nbsp;If you love mid-century modern style ......
We get a lot of rental calls for the Versailles complex in Newport Beach due to its prime location and low rental rates. nbsp;The......
One of the smaller neighborhoods located near the Back Bay Area of Newport Beach is the Westcliff Grove neighborhood. nbsp;The co......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 22nd, 2018 at 4:58am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.