Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: April 26 for $1,500,000Beach cottage... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 19 for $2,399,999Dine to the sound of contemporary jazz while sipping Dom Perignon in this 2015 single level remodel highlighting a post modern, ‘tres chic’ contemporary design. Refreshingly unique ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 22 for $2,190,000Fabulous Cape Cod compound ideally located on a large lot in the desirable Newport Heights neighborhood with incredible beach access and close proximity to all of Newport's amenities. O... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 24 for $710,000Beautifully remodeled two bedroom, 2.5 bath plus office/den townhome located in the Newport Crest. Must see living room with open floor concept, high vaulted ceiling, hardwood floo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 24 for $2,950,000Rarely does a home become available for purchase on Hampshire Court, one of the most coveted streets in the Dover Shores area. This lovely home, situated on a 12,000+ square foot lot, h... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 21 for $2,995,000Originally offered as one of the model homes on one of the most desired cul de sac streets in One Ford Road, this tastefully upgraded Stonybrook plan 3 brings a rare sense of privacy an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 22 for $1,899,999Highly upgraded and maintained home. Located on charming Newport Island on stand alone lot and 3 blocks from ocean front, shopping and dining. Constructed under duplex permit and to sep... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 26 for $2,100,000... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 20 for $2,595,000This stunning four bedroom, four bathroom Carmel 3 plan home in One Ford Road boasts soaring ceilings, custom crown molding and wainscoting, and Richard Marshall hardwood flooring. An e... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 22 for $459,000This delightfully appealing duel master with two bath condominium in Newport Beach has an open floor plan and is an end unit. The graciously appointed newly remodeled kitchen complete ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 21 for $2,999,888BEST VALUE IN NEWPORT BEACH. AN IMPRESSIVE ESTATE DESIGNED FOR ENJOYMENT & COMFORT! Built to last, highest quality materials from the ground up! Seller says "GET IT SOLD!" 7,813 sq. ft ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 23 for $1,150,000Luxurious designer features abound in this gorgeous cul-de-sac home. Solid Travertine floors span the main living areas, complementing the vaulted wood beam ceilings, neutral paint sch... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 20 for $1,025,000Elegant 3 bdrm, 2.5 bath, 1917sf Trina model home located in the highly sought-after “Bluffs” neighborhood of Newport Beach. This home is upgraded & move-in ready. Updated gourmet ... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 22 for $2,375,000Situated on a premium corner lot with expansive ocean, Catalina, city lights and mountain views, this beautifully customized 4 bedroom, 3 bath residence offers a private and luxurious s... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: April 22 for $6,649,000Exquisite Lido bayfront ready to move in with south facing views and sunsets on an oversized 45' wide lot featuring an interior courtyard with beautiful planters with an outside firepl... VIEW DETAILSListed: April 20 for $355,000Beautiful remodeled and updated cottage home in Lido Peninsula Resort! This home is only a stones throw from a private beach, pool, spa, and clubhouse. This property features two master... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
The Park Lido community is ideally located just blocks to the beach in Newport Beach, California. This is a large community of 98......
The Baycrest Newport Beach community is a wonderful neighborhood filled with mid-century bungalow style homes located in the midd......
The Seawind community is one of my favorite condo buildings in the Newport Beach area due to its small scale and great location n......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 27th, 2015 at 12:30am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.