Newport Beach Real Estate
Welcome to Newport Beach Real Estate! Newport Beach is one of the most recognizable cities across the country when you think of luxury real estate. Here in Southern California, Newport Beach is known for it's bay front homes and exclusive gated communities and world class shopping at Fashion Island. Many visitors vacation here at hot spots like Balboa Island and enjoy many of the outdoor boating activities that Newport Beach has to offer. Real Estate in Newport Beach, California is amongst the most expensive real estate in the country with home prices reaching well above 30 million. Our website is a comprehensive look at the Newport Beach real estate market.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Bayfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Bayfront homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Oceanfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Oceanfront homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Beachfront home for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Beachfront homes
Golf Front Homes
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Golf Course View homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Golf Course View homes.
If you are looking for a Newport Beach Gated Community Homes for sale in Newport Beach then you have come to the right place. Some of the most exclusive Newport Beach homes for sale are Gated Community Homes homes.
Looking for a water front home? Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale in Newport Beach are showcased here. There are many private islands in Newport Beach with waterfront homes.
We also showcase Brand New Newport Beach Listings that are fresh to the marketplace that are featured below. Our Newport Beach Real Estate agent can also guide you in the right direction to assist you with your home purchase.
Listed: May 20 for $1,475,000First time on the market since 1987 in the sought out neighborhood of Newport Heights, this property offers ultimate privacy, Catalina Views and a great large lot! A stellar opportunity... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $4,150,000An absolutely ideal location with soaring golf course and distant mountain views, sublime microclimate, and instant proximity to Fashion Island distinguishes this 5-bdrm, 4-1/2 bath wit... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 21 for $5,888,000Just completed in May of 2015, this oceanfront home on the sand in Newport Beach blends the best of classic style with state-of-the-art technology. Eco-friendly construction is beautifu... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 26 for $440,000Nestled next to Talbert Regional Park, Newport Terrace is one of Newport Beach's best kept secrets! Resident's say it does not feel like Newport Beach, "more laid back; like living on a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 20 for $1,249,000This pristine Mid-Century-style ranch home is situated on a spacious 7,800+ square foot with great sunlight exposure. The 1,747 square feet of this residence encompasses an open floor p... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 22 for $2,098,000Situated on a quiet tree lined street in the community of One Ford Road, this home is an opportunity not to be missed. This stunning residence boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms plus a b... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 22 for $3,499,000Premier turnkey residence in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Cliffhaven in Newport Beach. The stunning two-story mosaic entryway welcomes you to this gorgeous five bedroom, six ... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 19 for $5,299,000This 2015 brand new construction features six bedrooms and five bathrooms. This craftsman style home boasts ocean, bay, and beach views from every bedroom upstairs. The master suite has... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 26 for $849,999Whats the point of living in Newport Beach if you can't see the ocean every day? Don't miss out on this newly remodeled Ocean View Newport Beach paradise. This Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 ba... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $2,295,000Located in the prestigious gate guarded seclude of Sea Island, this upgraded and turnkey home overlooks the 14th fairway of Newport Beach Country Club. Expansive views of the golf cours... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 20 for $3,998,000Ideally located in the prestigious, 24-hour guard-gated community of Bayshores, this modern inspired home was designed by renowned architect, David Olson, and features of 3,560+ sq ft o... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 20 for $2,200,000A rare canal front home residing just two blocks from one of Newport’s finest beaches. This four bedroom, three bath home has been remodeled and expanded. The gourmet kitchen is outfi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 21 for $2,395,000Situated on a large, approximately 10,000 square foot secluded lot off Cherry Lake sits this exceptional four bedroom Newport Beach offering. Abundant privacy with gated entry and motor... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 19 for $1,995,000Located in the heart of Newport Heights, this newly remodeled single story home with three bedrooms, two and half baths and two car garage is a dream to come home to. An open floor plan... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: May 19 for $8,250,000This 8,250 square foot bayfront parcel with 50 feet of frontage offers a unique opportunity to refresh or rebuild on Harbor Island,Newport Harbor's most exclusive private and gated isla... VIEW DETAILSListed: May 21 for $1,350,000Opportunity to buy in Newport Heights on Broad Street. This home is in original condition, with a permitted extended floor plan and 2nd story. Build New or Remodel in this Prime Locat... VIEW DETAILS
Newport Beach is home to the Most Expensive Newport Beach Homes For Sale and we proudly showcase all Newport Beach neighborhoods and the homes for sale in each of these Newport Beach communities with up to date information on prices, price range and listings currently found. This includes all the communities located in the Corona Del Mar area of Newport Beach as well as all Newport Beach Waterfront Homes For Sale. Some of the more exclusive gated community homes like the Bonita Canyon Newport Beach community are featured here as well. Newport Beach is very much sought after for it's unique charm and personality as well as many spectacular ocean view and beach close homes.
The Newport Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations for tourists when they first come to Newport Beach and is also home to many bay and ocean front homes. Newport Beach has many different unique and beautiful areas here that are covered on this website. Famous surfing at "The Wedge" can also be found in this location. There is always a lot to do in this area including boat tours of the Newport Bay that takes you around the many water front homes that often have their own private boat docks with large yachts parked out front. Kids also will love the carnival ridges at the Balboa Fun Zone located in the Peninsula.
Balboa Island is another great area in Newport Beach that truly has the historic feel of Newport Beach. Many of homes were built in the early 1920's and the Balboa neighborhood still holds on to that charm and personality Although this is a heavily touristy area many still call Balboa home due one of the best water front locations in all of Newport Beach. You will find three islands within Balboa Island known as Little Island, Main Island and Collins Island. The Islands are almost a city on to itself with many local restaurants, shopping and it's own fire station. The community is not for everyone but for those looking for a relaxed style of living then Balboa Island will suit you perfectly.
Newport Beach Real Estate Blog
Newport Beach is one of the largest beach towns in Orange County, California and there is a wide range of architectural style hom......
The Westcliff and Dover Shores community share the same common area in the West Bay area of Newport Beach, California. nbsp;The m......
Kings Road is one of the premier areas in Newport Beach, California that offers panoramic views of both the Newport Beach, Pacifi......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 27th, 2015 at 4:32pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.